Amber Rose: Who is really 'Behind Her Shades?'


Bald, curvaceous, platinum blonde model, Amber Rose, best known for being rapper Kanye West's muse/girlfriend, has been seen cruising around LA in a green vintage Lincoln Continental.

So you ask yourself, “Do I really know anything about Amber Rose, or want to?”

The former Ford model has been tooling around LA filming scenes for her upcoming VH1 reality TV series 'Behind her Shades.'

Rose, was spotted at Platinum Motor Sports in Los Angeles yesterday with her lookalike cousin, Theany Cardoso. She took her 1966 Lincoln Continental to the luxury car lot in West Hollywood to discuss getting some custom changes.

Amber is not the first bald full figure African-American model--in the 1970's there was Toukie Smith. Smith worked for such brands as Chanel, Versace, Patick Kelly and her brother, the late Willi Smith's fashion lines Williwear and Willi Smith.

Rose a former stripper, worked at Sue's Rendezvous, a club in Mt. Vernon, NY where she reportedly met Kanye West, is in the process of opening up a sunglass boutique store in LA while working on her reality show.

In an interview with Vibe magazine, Amber opens up about her store, sunglass line and reality show.

“I have a store coming called 'Behind Her Shades' for vintage frames and my new sunglass line that I’m very serious about. I will be in Germany in a factory working on these sunglasses. Also, I’m going to have a barber chair in my store for people that want to come in and get the ‘Amber Rose’ and donate their hair to cancer patients.”

Rose,who has been featured in the music videos of, Young Jeezy and Ludacris and in a print campaign for luxury goods maker Louis Vuitton, also told the magazine, “It’s about my life, and what I have going on. A lot of people really haven’t heard me speak and don’t really know what I’m about.”

“But he that dares not grasp the thorn Should never crave the rose.”~ Ann Bronte

No comments:

Post a Comment

gossipgirls@gmail.com